Tag: Hip-Hop Since 1978
Bout time. Video after the jump. #InMyZone
Directed by Spike Jonze. Video after the jump.
Go behind-the-scenes with Hov & Ye as they craft their highly-anticipated album, which drops digitally on August 8th and physically on August 12th. Video after the jump.
Album art designed by Riccardo Tisci. On sale digitally on August 1st, physically on August 5th. Pre-order the album at WatchTheThrone.com today.
01. No Church In The Wild ft Frank Ocean (prod. Kanye West & 88-Keys)
02. Lift Off ft Beyoncé (prod. Kanye West, Mike Dean, Jeff Bhasker, Q-Tip & Don Jazzy)
03. Niggas In Paris (prod. Hit-Boy, Kanye West, Mike Dean & Anthony Kilhoffer)
04. Otis ft Otis Redding (prod. Kanye West)
05. Gotta Have It (prod. The Neptunes & Kanye West)
06. New Day (prod. The RZA, Kanye West, Mike Dean & Ken Lewis)
07. That’s My Bi**h (prod. Q-Tip, Kanye West & Jeff Bhasker)
08. Who Gon’ Stop Me (prod. Sham “Sak Pase” Joseph, Kanye West & Mike Dean)
09. Murder To Excellence (prod. Swizz Beatz & Symbolyc One)
10. Welcome To The Jungle (prod. Swizz Beatz, Mike Dean & Ken Lewis)
11. Made In America ft Frank … Read More »
Masterful. Directed by Hype Williams. Video after the jump.
Kanye gives Benjamin Bronfman and his band Teachers the green light to get live on this monstrous remix. Pun intended.
Check out this video of The Portland Cello Project covering Kanye West‘s ALL OF THE LIGHTS from his critically-acclaimed album, “MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY”. What makes this even more interesting is that the cello was a major part of the sound design for this album; so this cover is fitting. Video after the jump.
Today via Twitter, Kanye West made several key announcements:
Sounds like G.O.O.D. Music to us.
Kanye tweeted the artwork for his new single with Jay-Z from their upcoming new album, WATCH THE THRONE.
“H.A.M.”, which is produced by Lex Luger, is expected to drop on Tuesday, January 11th. But don’t be surprised if you see it online today.
Speculation continues to surround Hov & Ye‘s new joint project WATCH THE THRONE, but our good friend Andrew Barber over at FSD was informed by inside sources that the album has an official release date of March 1st, with a brand new single dropping on January 11th, perhaps as early as Friday, January 7th.
You can believe that whenever this project drops, it will be one for the books. The creative chemistry between Jay-Z and Kanye continues to excite both fans and critics, and WATCH THE THRONE will seek to continue that tradition.
Stay tuned for developments on this project has they arrive.